Thursday, November 14, 2013

Project Life | Week 45

This week was easy to put together, it was my birthday, I went to Portland, OR for a work conference, and we had my mother in law's Surprise 70th Birthday Party.  All in all lots of things to document.  I used the Kraft Kit for my pages this week.  I only used one digital stamp this week on Carly's picture while she was painting her pottery.  I need to break down and buy a few more PNG files to use for stamps as I want to have a lot of variety.  I also bought my first clear stamps and acrylic blocks to use with them this week.  I used the clear stamps to stamp the week and "My Birthday" on the title card for this week.  I tried using a clear stamp on a photo, but I didn't wait long enough for the ink to dry.  (I am not a very patient  person). 



If you are ever in Portland and have the chance go to VooDoo Doughnuts.  I swear they are the best I have ever had.  

Thanks for looking.  Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment