Monday, November 4, 2013

Project Life | Week 44


Here we go Week 44 in the books!  I love Halloween and this week I used the Halloween Themed cards from the Holiday Mini Kit by Becky Higgins for Project Life.  This week was a little harder to put together as I didn't have very good pictures of my girls in their outfits.  Carly was a minion from Despicable Me and Regan was a "tutu fairy".

The right side of my layout primarily showed our tree in our yard with the leaves a dull red.  I took the photo on Monday and by Friday all the leaves were on the ground.  Also included are pictures of Carly in her costume, my ticket stuff from "We're the Millers", and Carly's flattened penny from the Wizard of Oz Museum in Wamego.

My second page really documents my week.  It was a pretty crazy week around our house.  You really appreciate water when you don't have it.  It also contains a photo of Regan with her friends, Carly playing basketball and my beagle, Zeke.  


I used a 3- D sticker on the picture of Regan and her friends. Otherwise it is a pretty ordinary layout.  

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment